크로마키 프로젝트ⅱ(chroma-key projectⅱ)_installation_2011
과거 미국패션업계에서 일을 하며 중국산업단지 파견 당시발견했던 생산국가들의 이질적인 작업환경을
통해 내가 서있는 곳에 대한 공간을 인지하기 시작했다. 이후 내부적으로는 오류가 있는 사회 규범이나
도덕적 성찰의 내용에 대해 관심을 두기 시작했으며, 이는 작업을 하는데 있어 큰 영향을 주게 된다.‘무언가 잘못되었다’ 라는 생각은 현재 유해산업물질을 다루었던 저임금
노동자의 시선으로 까지 발전하게 되었다. 이 모든 시선은 생태와 도시환경, 무차별한 노동, 괴리감이나 이질적인 공간이 주는 어색한 특성과
이중적 모호함에서 온다.
I was beginning to realize the space I was standing in through such a foreign work environment that I found at a Chinese industrial complex where I was dispatched to while working for the fashion industry in the U.S. After that, I paid attention to the social norms or ethical examinations with internal errors, and they had a big influence on my work. The realization that ‘something is wrong’ has extended to the views of underpaid labor workers handling harmful industrial matters. All of these views come from the ecological and urban environments, reckless labor, isolation, or awkward characteristics and dualistic ambiguity of foreign spaces.



